- Super Mario Run - Android Pre-Registration
- "This War of Mine" $1.99
- Crashlands on sale from $4,99 to $1,99
- Machinarium is on sale for $0.99 from $4.99
- If you told me 5 years ago my main handheld gaming device would be my phone
- Amazon Digital Day is coming December 30th!
- [Discussion] When you see a game on sale in Play Store, do you get the urge to buy it even if you've already played / purchased it on another platform?
- Tainted Keep for Android.
- Dungeon Hunter 4 co-op storyline
- I have paired my DS4 with my Galaxy Tab A... How do I go about actually getting it to work with emulators like MyBoy and PPSSPP?
- Off Target Studios first teaser trailer for Backstock Hustle. It will be Available on andriod on January 20th, 2016 Thank you
- [Tip] For anyone playing Adventure Time: Champions game, Bittercap now features a few data mined stats and charts!
- Best controllers for both Android and Windows?
- Grumpy Cat's Worst Game ever - Enjoyable mini Games but not for everyone
- Motor World Games: Car Factory - Referral code sharing thread • /r/MotorWorldgames
- Has anyone gotten half-Life 2/Portal working on the Galaxy s7?
Posted: 28 Dec 2016 10:42 PM PST
Posted: 28 Dec 2016 04:40 PM PST
Posted: 28 Dec 2016 10:26 AM PST
Posted: 28 Dec 2016 07:45 AM PST
Posted: 28 Dec 2016 06:25 PM PST
submitted by /u/Darkjolly
Of course I would laugh at you. Now here I am, buying Saramost 3, Legend of the skyfish, baldur gate ports, square enix ports, All the Sorcery! games, Tales from the borderlands ,Don't Starve etc.
Jesus times have changed, maybe it's time I bought a MIFI controller for the less ideal games for touchscreen
Posted: 28 Dec 2016 05:26 PM PST
Posted: 28 Dec 2016 10:20 AM PST
submitted by /u/iWizardB
I suffer from this urge. Machinarium is going for $0.99 right now. I have already played and completed that on iPad. And yet, my fingers are itching to buy it on play store. Table Tennis Touch is going for $0.10. I already have that for free from Amazon Underground, and I have never played that. And yet again, itchy fingers.
Posted: 28 Dec 2016 03:57 PM PST
Posted: 28 Dec 2016 04:09 PM PST
Posted: 28 Dec 2016 04:39 PM PST
Posted: 28 Dec 2016 04:02 PM PST
Posted: 28 Dec 2016 06:56 AM PST
Posted: 28 Dec 2016 01:15 PM PST
submitted by /u/TheOneTruePadopoulos
I want to buy a new controller mainly for PC, but it would be nice to be able to use it too on Android. I'm mainly worried about compatibility or mapping issues. And then maybe about input lag issues since Id like to be able to play action games, and maybe cast them to a TV or something.
I was thinking about getting the new Xbox one S controller which has bluetooth but I don't know how well it'll work on Android games. Also have been thinking of getting a MOGA.
What can you tell me from personal experience?
Posted: 28 Dec 2016 08:37 PM PST
Posted: 28 Dec 2016 08:02 AM PST
Posted: 28 Dec 2016 12:59 PM PST
|You are subscribed to email updates from Android Gaming. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|